Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kenny Britt has been found.................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Mar 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,322
    Let's hope. Franchise him then get another contract year out of him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    im convinced he's to stupid to realize there even is a franchise tag. So should work out.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $122
    Depends on what your doing :cigar:
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    There is a 0% chance we franchise Kenny Britt for 10 million+ dollars after this season he is gone unless we can work out a 1-2 year deal with an AAV under the tag number. Our best bet would be a draft a receiver in with one of our top 100 picks and let him sit within Loggins' system for a year and then pair him with Marquess Lee or Sammie Watkins.

My preference is Aaron Dobson or Justin Hunter in round 3 or round 2 respectively.
  4. titansfan769 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $279
    Definitely gotta draft a WR with #1 potential and hope we hit on him. Britt is walking.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,192
    The saddest thing about this news is Kenny Britt fans are writing this one up as a win.

He avoided possible jail time (again might I add), thats not winning, thats just not losing.

I think the kid is dumb and slowly blowing a once in a lifetime opportunity, but for his own sake I'm really hoping I'm wrong about that.

And you can't even call me a hater at this point, he's let us, his team, and himself down numerous times.

When youre disappointed in a player, thats because you care, so I'm not a hater, but definitely not a fan anymore either.

I'm just thankful this headline is about an old issue, and not something new.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    That would be amazing for me. I know Aaron Dobson and his family. Known him since he was a toddler. He can ball too!
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,192
    I think i"ve heard him draw Kenny Britt comparisons but without the legal troubles.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,868
    Even if founded guilty he would have not served jail time re re...
  9. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    Suspicion of DUI can result in jail time.