Kenny Britt has been found.................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Mar 19, 2013.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Let's hope. Franchise him then get another contract year out of him.
  2. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

im convinced he's to stupid to realize there even is a franchise tag. So should work out.
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Depends on what your doing :cigar:
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

There is a 0% chance we franchise Kenny Britt for 10 million+ dollars after this season he is gone unless we can work out a 1-2 year deal with an AAV under the tag number. Our best bet would be a draft a receiver in with one of our top 100 picks and let him sit within Loggins' system for a year and then pair him with Marquess Lee or Sammie Watkins.

My preference is Aaron Dobson or Justin Hunter in round 3 or round 2 respectively.
  5. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Definitely gotta draft a WR with #1 potential and hope we hit on him. Britt is walking.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

The saddest thing about this news is Kenny Britt fans are writing this one up as a win.

He avoided possible jail time (again might I add), thats not winning, thats just not losing.

I think the kid is dumb and slowly blowing a once in a lifetime opportunity, but for his own sake I'm really hoping I'm wrong about that.

And you can't even call me a hater at this point, he's let us, his team, and himself down numerous times.

When youre disappointed in a player, thats because you care, so I'm not a hater, but definitely not a fan anymore either.

I'm just thankful this headline is about an old issue, and not something new.
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That would be amazing for me. I know Aaron Dobson and his family. Known him since he was a toddler. He can ball too!
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I think i"ve heard him draw Kenny Britt comparisons but without the legal troubles.
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Even if founded guilty he would have not served jail time re re...
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Suspicion of DUI can result in jail time.