Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The traffic warrant stuff is of no concern to me unless he ends up doing time.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Agree with it or not, being a good citizen is now part of the job description of being an NFL player.

It's not THAT hard to not get arrested or have warrants or altercations with the police.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

24 here

Never even had a simple ticket, I will say that my DoD vehicle tags have gotten me out of some minor speeding tickets but outside of that, nothing. Never driven drunk, never ran from police, never hit a woman, or anything of the sort. Maybe if I had millions of dollars things might have been different, but we still have to hold players accountable either way.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

And what I mean by that post is that everything Britt has done its all been stupid things, and maybe if I had that amount of money it would cause me to act out more.

Not uh oh, Britt, you just got caught going 3 MPH faster than allowed in a school zone.

Its things like, good job Britt, you just ran from police at high speeds dodging traffic in a blue Porsche and then said it must have been someone else.:sad2:

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i had a cop pull me over and told me i was driving great. he even stopped traffic to let me merge back on the highway. Britt needs to roll with me.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

also WTF !?!?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. titanslapifneed

titanslapifneed Practice Squad

Nice use of pargraphs ( sarcasm). look I came in here as a fan to give my opinion about a player thats al I am not writing a novel and im not that worried about spelling ( you can get what i mean even with a mess up or several). Look guys im just a fan thats all if your that worried about paragraph use and spelling goto www.GRAMMAR.com they are said to use it perfect. as for me ill stay here mess up some and talk about my favorite team. But if i upset ou i am sory guys and il try and use spel check LOL just for you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Grammar is nice but it's the 600lb run-on paragraph that is aggravating and unreadable.
    Not hard to do that the right way.

9. Passepartout

Passepartout March Madness!

I wonder what will come of it? As that is his second arrest in a who kows how long? As much as he is a great player. He needs to be a better human being off the field. Character issues are important. Whether you think so or not!

10. rodneylynn1977

rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

Actually I have never done anything to get myself into trouble... I was the responsible one!!! But I am not a high profile athlete either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar