Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,750
    Fixed.

Jail time is his only chance at redemption. Jail gets **** done for dumb, arrogant athletes.
    2 people high five this.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    There's nothing arrogant about what he did, just dumb. I feel your sentiment. I hope he gets the same treatment any normal person would. I don't know people who've done the same crime but I'd be interested to know the usual sentencing.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,750
    I'm sure he's arrogant too as are 90% of athletes.

Remember how arrogant Vick was before prison?
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Can we catch a ****ing break?! Oh well Julio in the 1st, QB in the 2nd/3rd, and stack up on defense.

Even if Britt gets a slap on the wrist, now we need a WR because the next time he screws up (oh he will) he's done and our WR core is done too unless we get some more talent.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,996
    What I dont get about these guys is... they can stay low-key through the craziest times in someone's life (college)... yet as soon as they supposedly become "adults" they go effing crazy.

I knew he was an idiot back when he'd be drinking (underrage) at TGIFridays. As soon as they found out he was underrage, they stopped serving him alcohol and he acted like a spoiled little kid over it. He didn't get in any trouble there... but it's just a small hint of what would follow.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    uhhh Michael Vick is still a douche...anyone catch sportsnation when they had him and Hillis on there? he might be even more full of himself
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,996
    Mike Vick isn't a bad guy though. He's been in trouble once... that's about it. And to me, it wasn't that big'a deal.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    We're not going to cut him. Hell, we didn't even cut Pacman, we traded him.

And who knows how the CBA goes. If Goodell is no longer judge, jury and executioner Britt may survive.
  9. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    [youtube]oU6mPYFtF8E[/youtube]
  10. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.