Kenny Britt ready to go on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

A week off did wide receiver Kenny Britt a lot of good physically and emotionally.

He practiced all week after missing last week’s game against the Jets with a fractured rib. Britt said he’s feeling better and is ready to play against the Chiefs on Sunday at LP Field.

“It definitely helped my ribs, and it helped my legs,’’ Britt said.

Britt, who has five catches for 43 yards this season, also had time to reflect. He wants to make a big impact in the final 12 games. Coach Mike Munchak said Britt has been “flying around, making plays” in practices.

“The time off actually let me sit back and relax a little bit and allowed me to focus on the things I needed to focus on,’’ Britt said. “But more than anything, I just want to do what the team asked me to do.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

SIT HIM ON THE BENCH. Our penalties wen't down last week, coincidence? I think not. Sit him down Munch!
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

As easy, and sometimes fun, as it is too rip on KB I want to believe the guy.

He has a chance too make some real $s over the next 3 weeks or else I see another 'mystery injury' going into the bye.

Its put up or shut up time Kenny
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Ready to sit on the bench.
  5. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Wonder if the coaching staff thinks Britt could turn things around due Fitzpatrick being in.Hoping it doesn't happen but they might be planning on throwing the ball around more with Fitz and might be trying to see if Britt can get things going in a positive direction.I'm hoping they keep Britt on the bench but we will see Sunday.
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 5
  7. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

The real question is if he plays, who do you sit?
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I have an ex named Britt, looks like both don't know what to do with balls.
    • High Five High Five x 7
  9. mike75

:hugelaugh:
  10. mike75

I hope they keep playing Damian Williams and Justin Hunter.Britt is good for nothing but dropped balls and yellow flags.