Kevin Byard: 'It's kinda funny' People Rank Jaguars Ahead of Us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Byard living the dream playing for his childhood idol in LeBeau, that's kind of special to hear

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

I've been thinking the same thing for weeks. They act like the Jags D is like the 85 Bears, or the Ravens with Dilfer. Yet we beat them 36-17. We have the type of team that can beat them. Strong running game, and a good QB, that can get away from trouble. Jacksonville relies.on their D to force turnovers, and they are weaker against the run. We control the ball and clock, and ram Mr Henry throughout the game, We can beat them again.

I think, even if we beat Arizona, and Jags lose to Seattle, they will still.probably be ranked higher than us.

4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Seattle is gonna throttle the Jags,we took it to Seattle. Then what?? Jags victories are about as impressive as the Eagles.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Once the Titans sweep the Jags (Like they should have, and didn't last year)
    I'll start taking any bad talk about the jags seriously.

Losing that gimme game last year: which cost us a playoff spot and a basically guaranteed round 1 win, is still burned in my memory.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I prefer the lack of respect honestly, we haven't done anything to deserve it.

Neither have the Jags, but they can have it.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he's right, f the jags

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. nickmsmith

exactly. It's the perfect storm for the AFC South frontrunners. Look at these opponents.

Texans 2x
    Colts 2x
    Browns
    Bengals

That is 6 easy wins for the majority of average teams in the NFL. Texans and Colts have been ripped apart at the seams, and the browns are O-fer.

I'll gladly take that schedule (all rosters being the same) every year.

9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

the steelers love getting those 2 free wins from the browns every year

10. nickmsmith

and we should be enjoying free wins from the new browns, AKA Indianapolis Colts, for the next 5 years at least.

My dad didn't renew his season tickets this year, nothing to do with the team.. and it was the year they totally bottom out. He looks like a fortune teller.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar