Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kevin Walter to visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $105
    Wright is an outside guy. Probably the only guy on the team that can beat the press. Most of his career was on the outside.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,685
    Well lets see how he does b/c we hardly ever connected with him on a deep ball. Besides the jags game.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    Yea had nothing to do with our O-Line having more holes than Swiss cheese.

No WR can run 30-yards downhill in 2.5 seconds
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,071
    Kenny Britt is killer against the press and unlike Wright has vertical ability.
  5. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,862
    How not? he's a burner with big play ability...isn't he?
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,187
    How can anyone say confidently that wright can't play vertically? He was used like a dog in the Palmer offense. You seriously can't say his lack of production is on him. That was scheme. He was vertical in college. Yea talent level is different here but somehow people completely forget to analyze the situation before critiquing a player.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    My bad, had a brain fart... was thinking of a different player haha

But I dont see Walter/Washington that similar. Walter is a couple inches taller, and I believe Washington is faster.
  8. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,071
    I was referring to the ability to go up and get the football; Wright is not a guy that can jump up and fight the defensive back for the football. Wright does have some down field ability but I still believe he is more quick then fast.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,187
    Okay yea he's not a physical monster megatron. He however was wide open alot in college. Someone needs to find out how and why and get him running down the field again.
  10. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,071
    RG3 and the Chip Kelly offense. Mystery solved.