Kiper latest really shows a ton of moves...............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Did that hip knock Jason Allen down?

2. but at the same time those 50 pounds could make him a little faster, but it really depends on if that was a lot of muscle that he was losing, and thats just plain unhealthy

3. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

anytime you lose 50 lbs in a somewhat short period of time you are going to lose muscle

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Losing 50 lbs puts him just over 200 and looking like the black Drew Bennett. Not the DE I'd want in that instance.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

How do you figure Meachem is a 3rd rounder? Lol... some of your "predictions" are insane man...

You say he is a one hit wonder? He was a blue chip recruit coming out of high school who led his SEC TEAM as a true sophomore. One hit wonder? He was only a true junior this year... MOST elite prospects don't show all-conference level production until their third or fourth year... so how does that make him a one-hit wonder? Hello, you have Bowe as a sleeper. What is the difference there?

Your medical information may or may not be right, since I have 0 inside information, but the fact remains, calling him a one hit wonder shows a real lack of objectivity or any research. I'm not sure I could trust anything you say with "information" like that...

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

HELL NO! His dumb arse was in the club (Red Iguana Knoxville) standing on top of the bar and DJ booth just throwing out money the entire night.:rolleyes:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The big WRs..

I don't see meachem as a one hit wonder either. I see him as a talented player who just came into his own this year. He did pretty good his freshman year and his mediocre soth season was due in part to the fact the offense overall was horrible.

If consistent production is what matters then sidney rice is a great prospect.

This is such a great year for big Wrs i'm wondering if that could help us land a guy like greg davis in the third rd.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Do you mean Craig Davis from LSU?

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Other WR's I would like in 3rd round or later is..... Steve Smith(USC), Jason Hill(Wash. ST.), Steve Breaston(Michigan), Rhema McKnight(ND), and Courtney Taylor(Auburn).

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

bongo knows more insiders than kiper. haha. I hate kiper, but that amused me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar