KVB, Haynesworth, Bironas to the Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I really wanted Bulluck to make it

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Though Mario could've credibly made it this year, it could be argued.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This is appropriate, IMO. I am sorry that Bullock was snubbed in previous years, but he was not this year (just did not deserve it). No one on offense (unless you count Bironas) is going, which is spot on, I think.

I hope both sides start the game without a safety.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I just did some stuff and found out something hilarious

Cowboys Pro Bowlers

Romo - Ok yeah he deserves it
    T.O - No need to explain
    Newman - Yeah he deserves it
    Davis - Hes a vet he deserves it
    Witten - Yes definitely deserves to be in the Pro Bowl

Now onto the pathetic crap.

Gurode - I really don't know why Matt Birk isn't here. Now its just starting to be favoritism

Adams- Come on! 3 freaking linemen? Yet 2 better linemen on Tennessee dont go? Mawae and Stewert are worse then this old washed up player? WOW

Ware - 75 tackles so far? Thats it? Hes in the Pro Bowl? Um. Then why isn't Thornton and Bulluck in? They both have more tackles and picks then Ware yet they get snubbed? Ware doesn't even have a pick. And he doesn't even lead his team in sacks by a linebacker. FAVORITISM

Hamlin - Ok now this is seriously just the fans all voting for Cowboy players.. Hamlin doesn't deserve this at all. Michael freaking Griffin is right on his level with tackles and picks and he hasn't even started every game this year. I'm not saying Griff should be in the pro bowl but I am saying that Hamlin doesn't deserve this at all.

Folk - Come on. This is absolute favoritism. He had one good freaking kick where he won the game in OT and no one can forget about it so he gets voted. He has 19 FG's made. Where is Crosby? He has 27 or so. He is a better kicker then Folk.

Williams - Come on? The Human Horse collar? LMAO No. No no no no no. Not a Pro Bowler at all.

Now for the best one out of them all.

Marion Barber. Ok im not denying the fact that Barber is a good player but heres the thing. He doesn't even start in Dallas. Everyone knows hes better then Jones but still he is the backup running back. He got voted in.. Yet other great running backs like Freddy Taylor didn't get voted in? This is sick.

This is funny right here look at this.

Marion Barber - 871 yards 9 touchdowns

LenDale White - 960 yards 6 touchdowns
    Willis McGahee - 1,197 Yards 9 touchdowns
    Freddy Taylor - 1,091 yards 4 touchdowns
    Jamal Lewis - 1,084 yards 9 touchdowns
    Clinton Portis - 1,082 yards 8 touchdowns
    Earnest Graham - 877 yards 10.. yes 10 touchdowns

Now that my friends. Is Favoritism

Too many Pro Bowlers, three more than the New England Patriots and seven more than the Green Bay Packers? Sickning

Speaking of the Packers. I don't wanna be an arse but Donald Driver is in the Pro Bowl. 2 words. GREGG JENNINGS. End of story.

Case close. We got snubbed badly.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I'll let you in on a little secret Ryan, the Titans are in the AFC & the Cowgirls are in the NFC. Easy buddy, don't hurt anybody tonight.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I know that. But I'm making a point of something. They have 11 probowlers because everyone and there brother votes for them. Half of them don't deserve it. We should have just as many pro bowlers as them. Hell.. If you wanna put Hamlin and mr Horse Collar in there then put in Griffin and Finnegan.

Finnegan as a CORNERBACK has 84 tackles so far. That is UNHEARD of. Im done crying over it. I hate favoritism in sports. It urkes me so bad that I feel like breaking things. I hope the whole Cowboys team gets the flu

8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Roy's been suspended a game for his latest horse collar tackle on McNabb; didn't the 'Shawn Merriman rule' prevent suspended players from making the Pro Bowl? Or is that only in certain cases (ie. roids)?

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Ryans, Hamlin has been playing pretty well this year...much better than Griffin. We didnt get snubbed at all. The guys who deserved it (besides Roos) got in. Going off stats dont prove anything

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Hamlin might be doing good but pro bowl good come on be serious, he's no where near pro bowl caliber.

Bulluck got snubbed.

Wheres Harper he's a stud........:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar