Kyle Ortons Comments After Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

We were under siege maybe a little bit in the backfield, but I think for the most part we were the tougher team today. You always hear about how tough they are and all of that stuff. I don’t think they are tough. I think they are cheap and it was one of the cheapest games that I’ve ever seen out of some of those players. I thought the refs did a great job of keeping it under control, but when we’ve got Chris Kuper with his helmet off, getting punched and all of that stuff, it’s ridiculous. If that is the type of player that Cortland Finnegan wants to be, well then he is a cheap player—he is not a good player.

What a cry baby!!! I hope he gets jacked up next week!!!

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I bet Cortland is waiting for him in the parking lot...what a douche.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Kyle Orton is a well-documented *-hole. This is not surprising.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Kyle Orton is a no-talent -clown. His team traded him for an unproven type 1 diabetic. What a cancerous piece of subhuman $hi&!

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He thinks we play dirty lol? It's Denver at Baltimore next week. Let's see if he still thinks we are dirty after that game.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Here's what Kyle Orton should have said, nothing more and nothing less: "We got a cheap win on some stupid deep pass and were fortunate enough to draw a penalty."

The win was the only cheap thing in the game. Sorry Orton that we shut down your sorry run game. Oh no Correll Buckhalter and Lawrence Maroney what a totally craptastic duo! STFU Orton, you're a lame duck QB anyway. Go grow another neck beard D Bag.

7. iQon

iQon Starter

That's ok "Kyle Orton is a good QB"...

[​IMG]

But in fairness, we do have a reputation for being the only "dirty" team in the world. Apparently that's just how a Jeff Fisher team plays. However for Orton to b***h and moan as if his teammates are saints, is laughable. I saw CJ go out of his way to actually push one of their players after his helmet magically popped off.

They were doing something in that pileup. I don't recall him ever physically reacting to a defender in his time here.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Ugh. I really wish we hadn't lost this damn game.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I want a rematch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar