Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

LB McCarthy recovering from ankle surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Apr 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,686
    Would love to see Minter, but he's probably a luxury the team can't afford. Bigger needs to address (OG, DE and maybe CB) in the first two rounds.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I'd pass, only for one reason... my favorite ILB (AJ KLEIN) should be available with our 3rd comp. It's great value, but I think we risk it on McCarthy one more year. Draft a 3rd round ILB as a backup, now we have two capable backup LBs (include Fokou).
    RockyTop Fox high fives this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I'm on the same boat. However, say DEs: Ansah, Werner, Datone Jones, Tank, Hunt, and Moore & CBs: Milliner, Rhodes, Trufant, Banks, and Taylor are all off the board; plus we went OG @ #10... do we then go Minter?

Or, do we reach on a CB like Amerson/Slay or DE like Montgomery/Okafor. Perhaps a WR?
  4. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    We need to take a WR in the first three rounds.. I'd love Hunter if he drops to the 2nd, maybe even Woods with our 2nd. The WR class is really deep this year, we can find decent talent in the 3rd.
  5. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,357
    Yeah I think we really need to look at WR in the 2nd/3rd rounds.
  6. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    i like the Swope kid (maybe not ideal height} , he seems tough.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    He would be perfect in the slot. Potential of having Kendall/Kenny on the outside & Swope in the slot.
  8. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    KW is not a wide receiver though.. he will primarily play slot his entire career.. those small 5"10, small hand guys just don't make good outside receivers. Unless KW is the next coming of Steve Smith, he has to stay inside. So yeah, we drafted a slot receiver in the 1st round.. woo.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    He's playing outside next year... so here's to hoping for Steve Smith Jr. :beerbang:
    RockyTop Fox high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,081
    KW is playing outside from now on