LenDale and ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Titans offense is built around the run. Now that Dunn and Julius Jones are taken, who are the Titans looking at?
    I read today where Chris Brown will probably be signed by another team. That leaves us with LenDale and a hand full of unprovens.

2. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

Eddie! Eddie! Edd...oh wait...

joking!!

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Where's ChrisHenry29 when you need him.:))

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

To be honest, I'm really starting to think it will be Shaun Alexander. He's going to get released and he has ties to Reinfeldt.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

shaun alexander is the softest RB in the league.

no thanks.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Lots of good RB's in the draft. Chris Henry could still fulfill his potential. Not only that, but with it being Heimerdinger's offense now, I wouldn't just assume it's built around the run anymore.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Just to add to that, I think we'd be better off to draft a RB than to sign someone like Alexander.

8. Morph

Morph Revolution

Yeah because for some reason signing S.Alexander just seems like a huge mistake and a waste of time/money. Draft would probably be the best choice but you would want someone who would pick up on the 'speed' of the NFL pretty quickly obviously. I still think Henry has a lot of potential to be a solid RB though. We'll see.

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i'm still really high on chris henry

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

whatever anybody looked like in Chow's offense could look very different in Heimi's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar