Lendale White: Bust or No Bust

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, May 29, 2007.

?
  1. BUST

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. NO BUST

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. No way to judge yet at this point

24 vote(s)
    63.2%
  4. He'd do great on another team

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Aside from whatever LW said with his mouth earlier in camp, the only physical "statements" Lendale seems to be making to the team is that he's just fine with Chris Henry passing him on the depth charts.. This stuff adds up.

So bust or no-bust with the limited performance he's exhibited thus far..
    and who's up for digging up the corpse of Corey Dillon now?

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's too early to tell, but it's certainly starting to look like he's going to be a bust.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd say it's likely, and I'd expect it at this point, but we can't make that call at least until after this season, if not longer.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think a more appropriate poll would be MR/JF- bust or no bust with the RB plan?

I mean come on- letting Travis Henry go, blowing the Turner deal, AND apparently not getting through to White?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Still too early to tell.

6. waaaay to early to tell, give him another year or two, he could always turn this around

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Theres no way to tell yet. Just because hes "fat" and "lazy" doesn't mean hes a bust. He missed a practice.. so what? Who hasn't?

Im secretly rooting for Henry to win the starting job tho.

8. i think that the whole board is ryan, and i think that it will motivate lendale to work harder and make henry work even harder to maintain that starting role

nice sig by the way, didnt take u ver long to make it... skillz

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hard to call a second round pick a bust

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How did we blow the Turner deal when the Chargers upped the price tag on draft day.

I am glad we didn't over pay for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar