Lets just be honest and look at this team....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

Ok.... If Jesse and Randy were future starters than they would not have used money on R. Smith right before the season started!!! But you are right... I can not tell what they will be in the future, but I do know that this is Starks third year and he is not the same without Albert in there.

2. Titansince99

Titansince99 Guest

We need defense.....we have plenty of depth at WR unless we can get Jarrett which would mean we tank the season. We need a FS (Thompson blows to say the least) We need a DE on the other side of Vanden Bosch. Laboy and Odom just arent it. Overall our D-Line isnt to bad but our weakest is the defensive backfield.
    Just my take

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

maybe you ought to lend us some of yours. :))
    I'll borrow 1000...

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I agree Ewker

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We got Robeast because we cut Clauss, Long is out for the season, Robaire is better than Long, was a good starter when he was here, is an upgrade, and is playing for far less than his value to play here for a year.

Did I leave anything out?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes you did.

Gunny. Is. Cool.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you have that 31x over and most of your posts are garbage and knock knock jokes with liberal use of the brow smilie. :brow:

I don't mean that as a personal attack. :lol3:

you my boy Gunny. :yes:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I want you banned.

:brow:

9. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Hey Gunny-
    Keep giving me good quotes like that and the rookie under my name will quickly be converted to starter. Besides, what this site needs is a few more thugs :)

A Newbie I may be, but my opinion counts you see- I AM TUNGTIDE!!:moon2:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

put it in your signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar