Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Letter grade - F

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Maker_84, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    for the draft grade and rounds 3-7 wont be enough to make up for it. Didn't get any of our needs in the first 2 rounds. Now this can change in a couple seasons but either way there is no excuse for not drafting stud players who fell to us.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,126
    I give it a C- so far, but we can make up for it. We damn well better make up for it. If we were going to take a LB, it should've been Levonte David. I could've lived with that.

But clearly, we should've taken Curry or Still.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $48
    I wonder why some of you overly negative guys stick around.

I mean "this team has nothing going for it"

If this team bothers some of you guys so badly, why do you keep coming back? I like food from my stove, but I don't put my hand on the burner.
    8 people high five this.
  4. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,698
    C.

I mean, I like the two guys we drafted, allot.

But we are drafting like we just won the superbowl; and we just need to improve in some spots.

I mean, we have 2 DEs on roster that have played sig time in the NFL. TWO!!

We are set to have 2 CBs, neither of which have started for signifigant time.

Possibly the worst center I have ever seen.

Our DT is also a pretty big question mark, as I am a little iffy on giving Klug every down snaps.

I mean, Witherspoon wasn't great but he was a HOF compared to Amano; who is probably out on the trampoline practicing his line moves for nest year.

However, this team can draft in the later rounds, so my opinion is subject to change. I'm betting they have a few people in mind for later. I hope, atleast.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $140
    I say C+ as I think the Wright pick was great for us, gives a weapon for Locker for the next 5 yrs. As for this random Zach Brown guy, I just don't get it. I bet he would have been there in the 3rd
  5. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    I just don't get the 2nd rounder. A really fast guy who won't tackle. Why?
  6. NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    I give them a B- so far...waiting on what they do in the 3rd
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,826
    Grandparent quotes ftw
    1 people high five this.
  8. wycheck28 Starter

Moolah:
    $132
    I'm just curious has al Davis risen from the dead and become the new titans gm?????
    1 people high five this.
  9. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    espn really sucks overall but when i look at both rounds the Titans drafted the lowest rated players in both rounds. If we were going for OLB we should have gotten Lavonte David, now that kid is a stud.