Lions @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 22, 2012.

1. TitanUp52

TitanUp52 Camp Fodder

Well I would love to see cj come around and our oline come around. Could you imagine what our offense could do?
  2. kiwitexansfan

kiwitexansfan Camp Fodder

Good win today for your Titans. Have to confess I was rooting against you though. Only saw the highlights, was it a deserved win, or did you get lucky with some special teams magic?
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Just one of those games. We got lucky on some stuff but our passing offense was good. Defense was a bit questionable.
  4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Somewhat recovered from the game yesterday. I'm very glad that I got to see that game in person, because I compare it to seeing the Grand Canyon on tv, it's not the same until you actually see it in person. I wouldn't have believed what happened in the game if I didn't whitness it with my own eyes. Truly one of those I will never forget. It was so bizarre that it would be difficult for me to summarize. I do know that I would be absolutely sick this morning if we came out with a loss yesterday. I'm also glad we sent Red Hat home with a painful loss.

On to the Texans! I hope we rip them a new one ;-)
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I called it. Where's my recognition?? I want a blue bar above my name for this!
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yet, who made him some moolah?
    <-------------------
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

I've lost every single bet this year. First two weeks I bet it all on the Titans. This week I put it all on the Lions.

Next week I'll go back to the Titans and lose again.
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

How bout you bet the Cows?
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

<-

OK FINE I DIDN'T BET. I'M A HOARDER.