Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Oct 13, 2008.
I suppose I was..... silly me
I've seen you and Carpy playing it a lot lately.
I wouldn't say "alot"
I play through a few levels at a time
I'm concentrating on getting 100% and aces right now
Maybe instead of just reading Gunny's posts, you should read MINE if you're going to make random asinine comments about what I do.
1. I praise Uncharted for it's graphics, and loved the game. (oops! That's not a 360 game, is it?)
2. I say the PS3 and 360 are equal. Constantly.
3. The only time I say anything negative about ps3 is when someone is in fact being a fanboy, and isn't being fair. I'll step in and kick sand on their bias. I'm good at it. So...
4. The only time I big-up 360 is when someone is being unfair. I've also argued with people unfairly praising the 360. Yet another hole in your summary.
5. You will never see me saying things like "Another xbox exclusive! High five!". I could not care less which system gets what exclusives. If ps3 has games i want to play- I'll buy a PS3 (again).
6. I bashed 360 for it's instability problems- so much so that I jumped ship and bought a PS3. (I used to also take up for the much-thought inferior PS2 when people would say the Xbox was better)
7. I say wii sucks, because it does in comparison to both the 360 and PS3. (I own/have owned ALL of these)
8. You basically have no idea as to what you're talking about. But nice try.
Next time, quote me. That may help. Or point out when I say something biased with video games. (You may not want to look in the 360 exclusive Mass Effect 2 thread... I don't give it any props, even though it is strictly on 360) Or don't look at my Gears of War 2 sucks thread....
basically, I suppose just do what you're doing. Make random assumptions.
and fyi the xbox is just as "good" as the PS3. Now who sounds like the fanboy?
Funny you call me a fanboy and I say nothing about the 360.
Oh speaking of quotes, I'm still waiting on that infamous quote I apparently said.
You are also the guy who said 'I don't care what developers say, that's not in-game' in regards to Uncharted 2. Another example of your pure fanboyism.
Do you guys have anything better to do than hijack a thread with your crap? Seriously...
Uh. It's Gunny's thread. And this topic was dead.
the topic was dead until I resurrected it
it's a good game, and a better concept