Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Training Camp Locker close to perfect at LP Field on Saturday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $263
    Here's to hoping Locker stays consistent. That's the key.
  2. rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $15
    I am excited to see my first Titans game saturday at Century Link Field... Going to welcome Montlake Jake Home!!! Go Titans
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,466
    I agree you need players like Stevens. I don't know if they should come at the price of a 3rd round pick. Nor do I understand this admiration about his ability to catch. If he's such a total package TE or great receiving threat then he would get more than 10 catches a season.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $263
    He's not a deadly receiever. He's a guy that can run a route and provide a catch if you need it. He's not going to beat man coverage, but he's gonna be a decoy that can hurt you if you leave him uncovered.

He's a good weapon to have.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,022
    Stevens is as mediocre as they come.

He's a bust and we're paying him too much.

There.

Nothing more really needs to be said. Never seen someone get so much hype for being merely "ok". Meanwhile guys like Cook need to "show us something"?... lol
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Agreed. His accuracy and consistency is the biggest concern. He's got to prove he's improved in pre-season in those two areas. If he does that, say hello to our starter.
  6. TitansLocker07 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $25
    When is the Titan's next practice open to the public? I want to see the QB battle live. In today's NFL, it's a good scenario to have two "capable" starters. Looking forward to Opening Day kickoff!

...and Locker will be starting by week 4.
  7. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Titans play Saturday, who is the 4th string QB?

I figure he will see Rusty and him most of the game.