Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

locker is a Nancy!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,507

I'm saying he is a playmaker. The fact that he is not producing big is a reflection on the coaching not him. He's the same player he's always been.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,469

You are false. COMPLETELY false. CJ is NOT the same player he was. Even CJ knows that, why can't you see that?
    wrench248 high fives this.
  3. charlzcrush Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $833
    Per sources, the #Titans believe Locker suffered a Lisfranc injury in right foot. More tests being done. Surgery is a possibility

via Jim Wyatt Twitter
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    It's starting to become apparent that the NFL is just too hard on Locker. Nice guy, great potential but the name Chris Chandelier keeps coming to mind when I see Locker play. He's fragile. Fitz is just awful. Time for a QB search and in a hurry.
  4. titans/skers Rookie

Moolah:
    $477
    yeah who exactly is available via trade or free agency other than vy or tebow?
  5. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,469
    I find myself questioning his ability to sustain hits. I'm questioning his body NOT his toughness which is something TitansWillWin2 doesn't know the difference between.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,507

Being durable is a part of toughness.
  7. Spartan72 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    i usually defend locker but he simply just cant stay healthy. im ready to draft a new qb and find a good vet for them to learn from
  8. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,208
    Jake Locker expected to be out for the year.. As much as I love Locker, we have to question who will be leading this team going forward.

Locker.jpg
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604
    Am I the only one who wants to hurt someone right now..?