locker is a Nancy!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I'm saying he is a playmaker. The fact that he is not producing big is a reflection on the coaching not him. He's the same player he's always been.
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You are false. COMPLETELY false. CJ is NOT the same player he was. Even CJ knows that, why can't you see that?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. charlzcrush

charlzcrush Starter

Per sources, the #Titans believe Locker suffered a Lisfranc injury in right foot. More tests being done. Surgery is a possibility

via Jim Wyatt Twitter
  4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

It's starting to become apparent that the NFL is just too hard on Locker. Nice guy, great potential but the name Chris Chandelier keeps coming to mind when I see Locker play. He's fragile. Fitz is just awful. Time for a QB search and in a hurry.
  5. titans/skers

titans/skers Starter

yeah who exactly is available via trade or free agency other than vy or tebow?
  6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I find myself questioning his ability to sustain hits. I'm questioning his body NOT his toughness which is something TitansWillWin2 doesn't know the difference between.
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Being durable is a part of toughness.
  8. Spartan72

Spartan72 Special Teams Standout

i usually defend locker but he simply just cant stay healthy. im ready to draft a new qb and find a good vet for them to learn from
  9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Jake Locker expected to be out for the year.. As much as I love Locker, we have to question who will be leading this team going forward.

Locker.jpg
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Am I the only one who wants to hurt someone right now..?