Rumor Locker might need season-ending surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Let him play when he is healed from this. Let him back out there on the field so he can learn to read better. Fix it in the off season unless there is no way possible for that to happen. Get him as much experience this season as possible.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Wrestling and martial arts. Almost every day. Getting hit in your shoulder is nothing compared to someone trying to pull it off. It is either fine or out of place. Nothing in between.

Funny you mentioned wrestling. Everyone in my family wrestles. We all have our own injuries. My hamstrings have been pulled twice each

3. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Where did you play football? How many times have you had a shoulder injury? I'm willing to bet nowhere and never. Come back when you have a clue what you're talking about.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yes I've done plenty of research and the fact that he injured on a stupid play that was not even bad shows he has a fragile body. A separated shoulder estimated time of healing with or without surgery is the same. The only downfall is that it may continue to have the same injury but will not cause anymore structural damage. Depending on what degree separation it is, determines how much pain there is and how long it takes to heal. All in all, most people wait till the season is over to have surgery if they can take a little pain.

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

By plenty of research do you mean Google?

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

1 step forward, 3 steps back :(

If you're going to suffer a season ending injury, at least not suffer it in the hands of the Texans.. Makes the injury and news 10 times worse..

With the 5th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Jake Locker : QB from the University of Tennessee Titans..

This year was suppose to iron out the Locker bumps and bruises he will endure as a young QB, and if he is out for the year, we are right back to square one.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Cant be, even google disagrees.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ok, this is a stupid opening statement.
    The situation has nothing to do with the severity of the injury. I hate to bring it up, but who thought Dale Earnhardt's wreck was that serious?

Has zero to do with it... and to claim otherwise is utterly stupid.

EDIT: Sorry, stupid phone didn't quote the post I was responding to... it was TWW2's last post.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I hate this but this team goes nowhere anyway with this defensive staff worst in the league. Got a feeling we see the rusty rifle sooner than later if locker IR

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You guys acting like Jake Locker is on the verge of being some superstar crack me up.

Your hopes and man-crush has made you turn completely on Hasselbeck- who has proven to be just as good/serviceable as Jake.

Amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar