1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

I harbored that possibility in my head as well.. until I saw him fill in for Vince young that one game. He just plain SUCKS. He does not belong in the NFL at all. in any capacity.
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Yes- key word being "ALMOST'. The Colts threw games to get Luck. Nobody wants to admit that, but that is what happened. There ARE some sure things in drafting a QB a team just has to be willing to commit openly to a re-build. But that threatens the wallet and some owner's are short sided regarding immediate profits.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

That was his rookie year. There is still hope!
  4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Not when your HC is coachin on a 1 year deal.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I know guys want to have some security coming into a new city, but if Im an OC out there Im all over the Titans gig if its open. Chances are you end up the interim HC and inherit a team on the verge of making a playoff run.
  6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

How do you not love that face? The little dude is no QB, but he's a fan favorite and good friend to the players. He's the perfect kind of guy you want on the practice squad, and hanging out with your roster QBs.

[​IMG]
  8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I like Williams and want him back, but I also like Shawn Jefferson A LOT! This dude will make Justin Hunter a beast if we keep him around. Also look at how Wright has been playing this year under Jefferson. I also like Croom.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

I agree with ya. Wright is coming along well and hunter has that ability to be a playmaker!
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

We have some worthwhile assistants, but from the top down we suck.

Munchak - sucks
    Loggains - sucks
    Gray - sucks

when your best coaches are the assistants, you're in trouble.
    • High Five High Five x 1