Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker Working to Improve Accuracy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 22, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,226
    Unlike a certain previous starting Quarterback and a certain previous running back Jake Locker actually works on improving himself in the offseason. Instead of racing cheetahs and dancing half naked with men while sipping on patron. And while he may or may not make it as a starting QB you still gotta love his dedication. Reminiscent of Steve McNair.

From the Tennessean:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/tit...cker-passing-accuracy-completion-pct/8003789/

Also have to love that he actually owns his key areas for improvement instead of making excuses and blaming others. Which he could easily do. He could say "How can you expect me to have a good completion percentage with no run game, poor protection and while giving a useless *** like Kenny Britt to throw to." But he doesn't. He actually owns it.

[IMG]
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    Jake for president!
    titan520, titans92790 and Msut10 high five this.
  3. Old Oiler Fan Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $342
    Translation: please don't draft a QB with the 1st pick.
  4. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    He better pull this off because he's the kind of person you want on your team.
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,971
    Never rooted harder for a guy.. A good dude who really deserves it.

I have my doubts, but you have my full support Jake. Let`s go. I wear that 10 jersey on game day.
    Tungtide high fives this.
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,708
    Jake Locker improving his accuracy is about as likely as me improving my ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    Dman, SawdustMan, JR1980 and 2 others high five this.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,226
    Actually I do want one as a backup plan. He may not make it. Just nice to see he is putting an effort into improving.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  8. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    In terms of being able to read defenses and improving timing with receivers I think he can improve his accuracy. Over throwing nd his high ball placement probably not.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,562
    This holds as much weight as someone telling me that CJ is working on his public speaking.
    Tennessy XO, nbtoppers2, Dman and 2 others high five this.
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,226
    Locker has a better chance of improving his accuracy than Johnny Football does of improving his douchebag character.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.