Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker's deep balls

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Dec 23, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,212
    I mean he's still got things to work on, but if I'm going into a dark ally at night, give me Jake Locker, I know this guy will go to war for his team.
  2. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018

That was a good laugh, thank you.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018

:giggle: dude I'm dying over here!!!! How did you not list inaccuracy??? That's his biggest one!!!
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,132
    Al of which are correctable. Not only correctable, but they're things that tend to improve automatically with experience. An offensive line that isn't absolutely deplorable might help too.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,212
    Youre welcome

If you're going to quote me, quote me properly. I have more moolah than you so bow down neophyte. What I say is truth, what you say is dribble. Sticks and stones will break your bones, but my words will kill you.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,690

HAHA. Ok now take your homer glasses off.

Poor supporting cast? I guess you said vince had the greatest supporting cast his first years when he won games and got us to the playoffs.

I havent seen any improvement, in fact ive seen a decline and inability to learn nfl scheme b/c he cant handle the blitz. Which means he doesnt have a natural feel for the position.

Our play action is pathetic. End of story.

And hes not a huge running threat.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,212
    Correction bozo, his linemen can't handle the blitz

and Vince had a line, a running game, and a defense.
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,132
    The question is, why didn't Jake seem to rush things and struggle with the blitz last season when he played? Perhaps the injury and the pass protection struggles were heavily to blame for his panic-like actions when the defense blitzed this season. He didn't do that last year.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,212
    Anytime youre hurt as in Jakes case, youre going to second guess everything in an effort not to get further hurt.

TWW2 is just a complete loser, IDK why I even reply to him. He's like dbc's adopted brother with bad breath.
    Gunny high fives this.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,360
    While I'm not on the locker train anymore, and I have my own personal opinions on what's wrong.... We will find out his and munches future next season.