Lol Anderson Silva

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah right.

Like hitting me up on facebook under a fake profile pretending to be a girl while requesting nudes?

Doesn't count.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

4. Deuce Wayne

Shut up bech.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So MMA isn't good because people who don't care to follow it don't know the fighters? ...and all the fighters from Brazil and Japan are white trash because they were Tapout gear?

Heh. All NFL players are white trash because they wear NFL jerseys, just like the white trash wear!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think he threw the match

7. Deuce Wayne

I'm not saying that's why it isn't good.

And sure, there are a few Brazlians, but most the fighters on every UFC card are every-day looking white guys.

Definitely appeals to that audience for a reason.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

MMA is one of the most diverse sports there is. DW is really that dumb.

10. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

More than half are American, I dunno if I'd say "every-day looking white guys" because Jon Jones would Disagree, GSP is an average looking White guy although Canadian. Valasquez is Mexican. Ben Henderson doesn't look very average.

If you look at the UFC roster, I'd say approximately half are from the USA. Most of the rest are Brazillian and a couple of other nationalities. So yes "most are from the USA" I would agree, not that they're all normal looking white guys though.

This last card:
    11 from USA, of the 22 fighters. Even of those 50% Americans on the last card some of them you won't consider everyday looking white guys like Rafaello Oliveria or Mark Munoz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar