Lou Holtz

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ColtKiller, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Does anyone else absolutely hate listening to this guy? He sounds like he's talking with a mouth half full of saliva, it's actually pretty much disgusting listening to him slur and slurp through his analysis.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

HATE HATE HATE HATE him...

Almost as much as Mark May hates him.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I bet he spits everywhere when he speaks.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think Mark May actually hates him. The rivalry between the two is contrived and they both share the same basic philosophy of winning football.

Holtz is irritating to listen to but at age 76 he has forgotten more football than any of us will ever know and unlike Lee Corso who is actually 2 years older than him he could really coach.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We could use about 50 guys like this in Washington.

In a nation of flabby, stupid dependent people where a disability check has become epidemic who would hate a man like Lou Holtz who has only been successful at everything he has ever done?

Why hate a man like that?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol. I throw the word hate around a lot just for effect.

I don't hate him as a person. I hate him as an analyst. He's so damn annoying. And he's always over-hyping Notre Dame.

I really do think Mark May has a hard time keeping his cool when Holtz says some sh*t. I've seen it before.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I thought you were going to insist we look at him as a new coach in the future lol.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mark May offers no real contrast to Lou Holtz he is a 53 year old former offensive lineman who played in the 1980s and went to Pitt. If he coached a team he would run the ball and focus on fundamentals much like Holtz did but would be a lot less inspirational.

The only real rub would be when Holtz is butt kissing for Notre Dame because anybody who went to Pitt in the 1970s would have to hate ND.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar