LP Field And Sunday Afternoon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bryan Randal, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

il never forget it, only game I got to see mac 9 play in person. that 60 yard bomb was beautiful too, best pass I ever saw in person! Too bad we lost that game but Ill remember it the rest of my life
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Titans tickets are cheap!!!!

My dad's good upper level colts end zone seats are over 80 dollars each, face. He has 4 for every game, and both preseason games. But luckily for him, he made a ton off of the broncos game.

Titans tickets are actually very affordable if you look in the right spot. My friend and I got into the steelers titans night game last year for 15 and 20 dollars, respectively.

When the titans were undefeated in 2008, I got texans titans tickets for 25 dollars. You will never hear me complain about ticket prices as a secondhand buyer. As a PSL holder.. Probably a different story.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

EZ seats rock. Can really see the holes open and close - well hopefully you will see some. Be alert
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I thought LP was pretty damn loud considering it was only 65% full and about 20% were Chiefs fans.

But yea... our fans as a whole are garbage. The second and third levels made us look like the Jags. Pathetic.

I think most fans throughout the NFL are pretty fickle though. Just wait for the Steelers to pull out the Brown bags and have a half-empty stadium this season. It will happen. Yet they are known as the best fans in the NFL. It's easy when you have 6 rings. Not so easy when you're 0-4.
  5. GoT

second level is Club and they have climate controlled HD tvs at their disposal - just sayin'

upper level was probably abandoned by tons of Chefs fans not at all concerned with getting tossed if they got caught moving down. I would not be if I were them.
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

This rule apply to everyone but your wife?
  7. GoT

see you used the same joke.

come up with something original

Im overweight. Try a fat joke
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

You talking to me about being original....

That IS original. Kudos.