Lt???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I knew he was crying under that visor. Everyone who wears a visor is a softy.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wore a visor.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Mike Griff wears a visor and he'll mix it up with Albert's fat a** if he came at him wrong.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:yes: Props on a good post.

I agree completely.

I want to add that while most people are praising Rivers for a tough performance, saying what a warrior and leader he is and all that.... I think moronic is more the accurate definition. No way, Rivers should've tried playing on that kind of injury. What kind of message does that send? That winning is worth the price of a lifetime of physical disability? Rivers was lucky he didn't get seriously hurt, and his performance was good but nothing irreplacable.

I realize it's the conference championship and a competitor wants to compete, but that decision fell in the realm of utter stupidity to me.

5. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

This is also my view on it. If LT didn't think his health made him better than Turner on gameday, then he should be admired for putting his ego aside to let Turner try to win the game and not out their "toughing it out" and hurting the team's overall chances...

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

you played football?

or did you just wear a visor to the grocery store, place of employment, social events?

because there's a clear standard on who we call a "softy" depending on the way their visor is used

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

playing football.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

softy:grrhee:

i was hoping you had said one of the latter...

would have made for some good stories and some proxy psych. eval.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol
    It was persimmon colour too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar