Madden 08 for PS2 and Xbox

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by nickmsmith, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm honestly thinking about buying the regular Xbox version of Madden 08, even though I have a 360.

They really screwed 07 up for 360. I bought it, and regret it everyday. It's like they just threw it together at the last minute, It's not fun at all.

On the Xbox version, you can at least give your players the right numbers and make Fowler better than a 68 or something. I hear they're changing this.

The 40 times, and bench press are cool ideas, but it's stupid to make that the only way to decide your created players attributes. That game was just a piece of crap.

Not to mention how the gameplay is entirely different, and the controls are not changeable at all.

I'll rent the 360 version, and if it is anything like 07, I'll get the regular version.

I wont waste my money on inferior products, not that madden 07 for the Xbox was the best thing ever made, but it was at least fun.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dude. Get the 360 version. Have you been following the new features and stuff they have added and brought back?

You can edit your players again , create a team , use that created team online , place the logos on anywhere u want on the helmets , black shoes , all new weapons system.. i can go on and on..

PS3 and 360 version are must buys. Only thing they added to current gen is gang tackling. The animations will all be the same and all that.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the 360 'o7 version was rushed into stores
    they've had plenty of time to complete the '08 projects for next-gen systems

4. gsxr1kryder

gsxr1kryder Camp Fodder

good. because the 07 360 version sucked. it was so bad, that I went out and bought the game for ps2 and played it on my ps2 instead.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I never really got into madden, I miss 2k3, 2k4 games. NFl 2k was great.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It'd be a not-so-smart move to buy the watered down xbox version. Just wouldn't make much sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar