Madden 12 actually might be worth getting

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mizzo, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

After last buying Madden 11, I said to myself, "Alright, I'm not buying another one of these repackaged same old Madden games."

And then I read this article.

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/franchise-mode

Looks like I'll be dropping 65 bucks in a couple months.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't do it! They do this every year! They tell us how the game is going to be so much better than the previous years and it's still the same crap with no discernible difference.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Different or not, I'll be buying it. My Madden 11 is all messed up thanks to two little children and their mom. Wish they'd learn how to handle discs. Mine is all scratched up and missing tiny little pieces here and there. I'm actually shocked the damn thing still plays.

4. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'm with BigTitan. It's the same story year after year.

If I buy Madden 12, it will be AFTER it has been out for a couple of months and the price has dropped.

While all those new features sound interesting, it's the game play that sucks every year.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Madden 12 - All The Football You're Getting This Yearâ„¢

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I have been dying for them to upgrade franchise mode for a long time (I actually stopped playing Madden a few years ago because I got fed up). I read through all that and I am not impressed. Sure, they added a few small features that look decent. It's certainly not an earth-shattering change or anything like that, though.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not enough.

They need to rebuild it. Start with something groundbreaking.

They add these gimmicky changes every year just to say they changed something. Unfortunately, it's all menu things. You don't see it when you're actually playing.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Even though I know this and keep telling it to myself, I still end up buying the damn game every year.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I can't wait for Roster Update '12.

The rich keep getting richer, and football fans keep getting poorer and poorer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They won't rebuild it for two reasons:

1. People keep buying it.
    2. They'll have to take a year off to do so (most likely) and because of 1 why would they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar