Madden 13

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Has anyone seen all the new features?

Real infinite physics!
    Complete career replacing/combining current came modes.
    No more Chris Collinsworth!!!!

I'd post some links, but I'm on my phone. Sorry lol

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't buy the hype(or the game).

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

waiting a month after release

4. xpmar9x

Come on man, these are legit changes this year.

Unlike M12 when the changes were "Dynamic Play Performance" and "Real Grass".

Maddens big problem was the unrealistic gameplay. This "infinite physics" should change that. Youtube it, EASPORTS posted a video... and it looked legit.

Now let's just hope it all works. They made me want to play after one season, and made the gameplay better.

5. Fry

As usual I'll download the demo and give it a chance. I will most likely be disappointed because of something that was fine and then changed for no reason(kicking mechanics and player speed) while something that has been awful for five years remains awful(magic linebackers who know the ball is coming even if they can't see it).

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea I think magic linebackers actually got worse last year. I'm just tired of throwing EA my money in general.

7. xpmar9x

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

sounds like they finally decided to give is what we wanted. i cant help but feel like they micro managed things. its great the saints will target small hb but does that mean my teams ratings go down because i draft differently than what we typically do?

9. Fry

That's all stuff that should have been implemented into next gen consoles from the beginning. I'm not giving EA credit for doing something they should have done five years ago. Hell, all they did was copy the Back Breaker engine that was used three years ago.

I'm still more interested in how the game plays and the AI, because that is without a doubt the biggest thing that needs to be overhauled and has needed it for half a decade.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

The new physics actually look pretty good and have me kinda excited about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar