Madden 15

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This is the most attention the Titans have had in 13 years.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Young54

Young54 Starter

I've been a member for a looong time. This is the first time I look at something other than the Titans Talk and Draft sections.

What is you're guys optimal lineup? I want to get an idea. So far I'm 17-10 online but with a couple losses off of disconnects

Aside from the default depth chart:
    - I put Dexter in as the 4th receiver.
    - Lewan starts over Oher
    - Phillips is my starting LOLB and I put Morgan as LE
    - Al Woods as the backup DT behind Hill
    - Ayers over Wimbley at ROLB
    - I've been experimenting putting Sensabaugh at CB 3 and starting BWW. I think his speed is better suited for the slot since most people love running post routs out of the slot.
    -Leon and DM as returners. I already took one back with DM.
    -DM as punt returner

Thoughts?

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

My team is up to 84 overall rating now, got Aqib Talib in a pack last night, Clay matthews at ROLB, Akeem Ayers(yeah, he's actually pretty good on here) Rob Ninkovich at left end, Mcourty, Verner, Talib, at corner, also got Whittner at safety.

Got Mett's elite rookie card from preseason at QB, Demarco Murray at RB, Solder, and Levitre in my O-line. Everyone except one player is above 80 overall on my lineup. BUT I have been keeping an eye on stats that matter, like awareness and play recognition. My defense is pretty solid, but I've yet to try it out against anyone online yet.

I gotta try them out tonight, maybe I'll have some success. But Ninkovich breaks through the line pretty often against the CPU, even on all pro, Looking forward to seeing my D line and linebackers break through and wrecking the offense.

#123 LosingBy3, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Can't lie I can't win w Jake man he's a ridiculously underrated

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Locker is terrible in the game... even his ultimate team card is a 66.

What's worse is his rating is a 69 in franchise for some god awful reason, but he's a 75 by default, i don't get it.

New roster update is out, too, succop is now on our team!

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm going to put off purchasing this game. From what I have read, the same problems exist that were present a few years ago.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You guys realize the creators don't have a Titans bias like you, right?

Why would Locker not be bad?

8. kstone

kstone Starter

At least it's fun to play d again and you teams don't seem to relocate as much as they did last year

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Started a new franchise in Head Coach mode. Took over the Titans with a pass heavy offense.
    No other real changes to the roster.

Beat the Chiefs in OT 22 - 16, Locker had 380 yards passing.
    Run game did nothing.
    Defense did just enough to prevent them from scoring a lot of points, aside from a blown coverage play for their first TD.

Fun game.

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

i started out 12-4 online now im 12-9 mostly because i throw ALOT of INTS with Locker and people are starting to figure out my defense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar