Madden Weapons

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Drew Bennett a spectacular catch receiver? EA get off the drugs.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

affirmative action....

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Actually we have 3.

Vince Young - Speed
    Keith Bulluck - Hard Hitter , Brick Wall Defender
    Rob Bironas - Big Foot

And a few of our guys are just a couple of points away from having some weapons. I seen it in a video on IGN

Big Al is like 1 point away from being a Power Move D Linemen
    Vince is a few points away from being a Cannon Arm QB
    LenDale was actually a Power RB in an earlier build but now hes 1 point away from being one.

Weapons dont mean anything anyways. It just shows you who the best players on the field are.

I dont get how Hope didnt get a weapon. But w/e

Pacman would of had Speed , Shutdown Corner , Coverage Corner

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Speaking of.... Is Pac even going to be on the game? I hope that they have implemented suspensions and stuff like that so that he could be. That may have sounded like a joke, but seriously. When updated rosters come out, they usually update player IR status for franchise mode and stuff. I wouldn't mind if he started out in the game on suspension. I know I have way too high of hopes for this game, but EA better not disappoint. The only reason I am going to buy this without playing it first is the fact that VY is on the cover. This is a do or die moment for EA and Madden.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hes not in the game at all. But they have him made and everything so they will add him on a roster update if he comes back by week 10. Im just gonna create him tho. They have a crap load of create a player features now. You can made Pacman just as he is in real life probably. Plus you can take a team online so its not like he wont be there. A fake Pacman that is.

6. Actually this is where you are wrong. The weapons let these certain players have different animations which let them do things that the ordinary players cant do or not as well. Ex: Spectacular Catch = Catching the ball with 1 hand, if they dont have this weapon i dont think that they have the ability to do it. And for running backs ones that dont have a weapon are going to have a very hard time using the highlight stick.

Again, from what i have heard, Pacman is going to be in the game but u will not be able to use him for the first season of your franchise. However this means unless you create him like ryanstitans you will not be able to use him online. And to make pacman to use in a created team match with other created teams would be idiotic, because people are going to make teams where everyone is 99

7. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

Well Drew did have a habit of making some great catches. It seemed to be the easy ones he would have trouble with.

Later

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

sounds sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar