Make your own 2012 Draft Scenarios

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7-il4z0QRc"]Devon Still 2011 PSU football highlights - YouTube[/ame]

How's that for ya?

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I like where you're going with it.
    1st- Mercilus
    2nd-Hightower won't be there, I don't want Kendricks. I think Kevin Zeitler is the best pick for this round.
    3rd- Wolfe
    4th- Blake
    5th- Jake Bequette
    6th- Vontaze Burfict

I would shi* a brick if this happened.

3. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Honestly I dont think it was convincing enough. I think his best attribute was locating the football. I saw him tear through the OL once but he only made the sack because the defense turned the QB back into him. Either way I would maybe look at him in the 2nd.

4. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

5. rward16

rward16 Practice Squad

1. Michael Brockers DT, LSU
    2. Zach Brown LB, UNC
    3. Chase Minnifield CB, UVA
    4. Senio Kelemete G, Washington
    5. Philip Blake C/G, Baylor
    6. Ryan Broyles WR, OU
    7. Chris Rainey RB/KR, UF

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

You never know Hightower may very well be there and as for Kendricks why not? The guy can play inside or outside, has great speed and for once we'd have someone that may be able to cover a TE. I know a 6' his height is limited but he did have like a 39" vertical so that could help. Oh and he was the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year. I've seen some of his tape and he looks pretty impressive to me. BTW, I'd s*#t a brick too if we could pull off either of our drafts.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Wow that bad!

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

^^^LMAO, I know right...

About Kendricks though...I just don't like short outside linebackers man. They have to guard TE's too much these days.

Whatsup with Houstons OLB that led the NCAA in tackles for loss? He's not on any mock drafts.

9. JerseyTitan

JerseyTitan Rookie

he's still in school I think

10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I like how the top three guys have high ceilings!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar