Make your own 2012 Draft Scenarios

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Whatsup with people wanting to draft DT's in the 2nd or 3rd that didn't really produce great numbers??? Brandon Thompson had 8 tfl and 2.5 sacks. Mike Martin had 6 tfl and 3.5 sacks.

I could see the Titans taking Jerel Worthy in the 2nd if he fell to us. He reminds me of Casey. Same size. Same good production. Same draft projections.

I'd rather the Titans take a guy like Kendall Reyes than any of them though. Great size, even better production.

The pick that would make me the most excited would be snatching Derek Wolfe in the 3rd. With the best production of any DT in the draft and great size I see him as the biggest steal of any DT in this draft.

Getting Philip Blake in the 4th would be more than amazing. He's so cold.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Casey had 4.5 sacks in final year at USC... not great #s. He's a DT, they do more than what just shows up on stat books.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Casey had 11 tfl and 4.5 sacks. He had 9 tfl and 4.5 sacks his sophmore year. That's pretty good numbers actually. That's better production than both Mike Martin and Brandon Thompson, yet ya'll want to draft them a round earlier than we drafted Casey last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar