Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Make your own 2012 Draft Scenarios

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, Mar 25, 2012.

1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,947
    Whatsup with people wanting to draft DT's in the 2nd or 3rd that didn't really produce great numbers??? Brandon Thompson had 8 tfl and 2.5 sacks. Mike Martin had 6 tfl and 3.5 sacks.

I could see the Titans taking Jerel Worthy in the 2nd if he fell to us. He reminds me of Casey. Same size. Same good production. Same draft projections.

I'd rather the Titans take a guy like Kendall Reyes than any of them though. Great size, even better production.

The pick that would make me the most excited would be snatching Derek Wolfe in the 3rd. With the best production of any DT in the draft and great size I see him as the biggest steal of any DT in this draft.

Getting Philip Blake in the 4th would be more than amazing. He's so cold.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Casey had 4.5 sacks in final year at USC... not great #s. He's a DT, they do more than what just shows up on stat books.
  3. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,947
    Casey had 11 tfl and 4.5 sacks. He had 9 tfl and 4.5 sacks his sophmore year. That's pretty good numbers actually. That's better production than both Mike Martin and Brandon Thompson, yet ya'll want to draft them a round earlier than we drafted Casey last year.