man, it's so aggravating when women...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I h8 txt msgs

kthxbai

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha, wow

3. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

You know the difference between your girlfriend and wife, about 40 pounds. Once they've passed a couple of spawn down that toddler tunnel, you know, things just start to grow.. lol

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

i really think my wife has a shopping problem.......thats aggravating

5. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Yes, let's talk about shopping. Most women major in the minors, you know, little things here and there that add up at the end of the week. It drives most men wild. Well, not my wife! Nope, she takes the cake. The weekend before last I took her out to a new Messican place up the street for dinner, just her and I, no kids. We both ate our fill, had left overs, a drink a peace, and got out of there for under $40.00. Last weekend I still craved me some Messican food, so I mention it to her in an email last Friday afternoon. "Hey honey, you think that you could pick up some stuff for tacos, or burritos, etc.. can we have some mexican at home tonight and save a little from having to go out?"

Yeah..

So, she comes home.. with $80.00 worth of Mexican food. Not kidding, pre-sliced onion and tomato, fresh tortilla chips and dip from the rest. we ate at least week. :ha:

6. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

You are scaring the zhit out of me...

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I just busted out laughing and eveyone at work is looking at me funny...!!! Damn this is funnY!

8. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

[​IMG]

;)

9. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

hey!,

what i don't have is wife, but i will in June 09,
    and what is scary...

well, you know! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar