Mariota ranks high in NFL History....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBC

JBC Starter

Lol, wow... Even rounding down your statement doesn't make sense. Why do you feel the need to keep bringing it up?

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

To keep you posting......

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. JBC

JBC Starter

You seem to be the one getting upset, not me. Apparently it's your chain that's being yanked. You are the one posting angry. I find it humorous that you keep trying to defend such an asinine statement.

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Which statement? You babble on so much I lose track. And angry....lol. You have to have a much higher IQ to rattle me. I am just playing with you.

5. JBC

JBC Starter

It's flattering that you want to carry on a conversation with me that badly. lol

6. JBC

JBC Starter

ok... The same statement you have been trying to defend since you incorrectly made it. Lol

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Badly would be the correct word. Not a hint of intelligence. You should be flattered that someone much smarter than you would waste time talking. But I am growing tired...like a cat playing with a mouse.

8. JBC

JBC Starter

Lol, you're not bait me into personal insults. I hope it makes you feel better to think you are more intelligent. I don't have to belittle others to prove my IQ.

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Oh..about how many yards McNair threw for....got it. The same thing you started at 2:00 this afternoon. Well, I corrected that around 2:30 (really didn't have to because it means absolutely nothing) but I tried to appease. You keep whipping the subject to death like a dead horse. Why I have no idea. You claim to be 41, yet you have spent your entire day worrying about yardage for a guy that is dead, and played way over 10 years ago. You really need some help....and I say that in a kind way. No one with any sanity obsesses over a stat this small. The hero worship from a grown man is just plain weird. I conceded he threw for a blazing 3387 (up from 3000), why don't you concede you are just a bit off in the head. Goodbye.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You don't have enough IQ to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar