Marqueston Huff #28

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

If there ever comes a day I can't....get it up....imma tell my wife I moutoned and to shoot me

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Huff has impressed me this year. I agree on BWW. I think he will turn into a good corner.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Walt Aikens was available, but the Dolphins picked him up a few picks later. He would have taken either starting Safety spot by now.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I actually think BWW is going to be quite the good corner.

I'd love to see more of Huff and Stafford.. Let's go full blown rebuild and give this secondary a chance.. BWW, Sensabaugh, Huff, Stafford..

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

The first thing that came to mind when I saw that Sensabaugh was coming back this week was; I hope he doesn't eat into Huff's playing time. Huff has been playing motivated football. I hope he rubs off on some of the veteran guys.

Our rookie group from this year has been pretty solid overall. I can't remember a time we have had this many rookies playing this well. (Hope I don't jinx it) Especially late round picks. Williamson has been solid, Huff appears to be on his way, Sankey is gonna keep getting better, and Lewan is a solid LT. Mett has a chance to make this a stellar group.

I would like to see more of DaQuan Jones. I don't have a lot of knowledge about him and would like to see what he can do. I would like to see Klug play more too though. He has a non stop motor and you can see his effort on the field. That means a lot to me. Makes me excited when he makes a play.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

From what I have seen Huff plays pretty well when he's on the field.

I rag on BWW, but I think with experience he can be good. He's so boom or bust right now... He's either showing up all over the field making plays or showing up getting burned and making penalties. If he can be consistent with some of his better play, he'd be fine.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I hyped Huff as our steal of this draft. Saying he may not be a star, but he'll be the better of BWW/Sensabaugh.

I just love the way the guy plays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar