Marshall Faulk to retire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanGuy, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Just saw it on NFL live, after a sure HOF career he finally calls it quits, Comments anyone...

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i would love for us to land a 10 year younger clone of Faulk..

Here's a guy who rushed for 4100+ yards in only three season (1999-2001) for a 5.4 avg during his prime, and caught for 1050 yards in 99, 830 yards in 2000, and 765 yards in 2001..

Could you imagine how unstoppable our offense would be with someone like that at RB? We would would have unlimited short yard choices as well as the risk of VY rushing at any given time..

Options:
    1) rush with a 5.4 yd avg rb
    2) rush with a 6.7++ yd avg QB
    3) pass to a bowling ball FB (AH)
    4) pass to the TE.. (needs work)
    5) pass to your RB who'll probably catch it better than most other WRs.

and all of that without even having to air it out to our untapped WRs even if we acquire the likes of Ginn...

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

And that whould be who? ...

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Ramonce Taylor? He'll probably be a free agent after the draft. Just a thought.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

And that would be whom?

Maybe we are making a trade for reggie bush or tomlinson..

Faulk is far and away the all time pass receiving runningback with 6900 yards receiving.. He has more career pass receptions than torry holt.

To put his career in perspective he is 9th all time in rushing yards and 18th all time in pass receptions. An almost impossible feat.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i don't think he exists...

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I admire Faulk. I just have mixed feelings about him. If it weren't for him one could make a good argument that the Titans may have won SB 34. I'm over it... no really, I am. :hang:

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

yep...
    I'm over it too...

[​IMG]

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Faulk was great, one of my favourite players.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

One of the greatest of all time and possibly the greatest as a total offensive threat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar