Matt Elam

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UrbanLegend3, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Exactly. I posted that somewhere on here earlier today.
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I don't think he'll be a first round pick. He's really physical but from what I gather he lacks elite ball skills which will be fine for us because Griffin can be a ballhawk. Just need this guys to compliment him and bring some attitude to that secondary. I can see us getting him early in the second round after addressing the O-line.
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Matt Elam can't cover. At all.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. KingofdaHill

KingofdaHill Camp Fodder

yeah thats exactly what im thinking.
  5. KingofdaHill

KingofdaHill Camp Fodder

He's doing a hell of a job tonite. His physical presence is what we need so badly
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Many posters have been talking about Elam for quite some time. He's been flying up draft boards and will likely go in the late 1st. My dream is we gobble him up with our 2nd, its unlikely though.
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

We won't go OL 1st round. We pick 10th, no guard goes that high and we don't need a T
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Have you seen him make a single play in coverage? All he's done is nail a guy who was already on his knees and not wrap up the runner on another play.
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's played better in other games I've seen this year, can't sum a guy up by using just one half of football. Just this game I agree but overall he's better than being shown tonight.
  10. KingofdaHill

KingofdaHill Camp Fodder

Dude He is a safety not a corner. what do you expect him to do. intercept the ball everytime its thrown his way?