Matt Schaub vs. Billy Volek

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jul 26, 2007.

?

who's better at football?

Poll closed Nov 23, 2007.
  1. that guy who used to ride our pine

26.9%
  2. that guy who could have had Mike Vick's job

38.5%
  3. they are equal in skill

34.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

question:

why is there a thread about this?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

because it's an NFL talk forum. duh.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

answer:

because Bipolar clicked on new topic, typed it all in and pressed submit.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

... and because it's July, and we're all bored out of our mind waiting on the season to start. I'd post on a thread about getting to the middle of a tootsie roll pop if it came up. It's really very sad.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

And Atlanta.....I am sure Shaub is wishing he had stayed now, since he knows the players and the system.

I really regret Volek was never given the chance to start on a permanet basis for the Titans to see what he might have accomplished. Fisher and his "play McNair when he feels like it" policy was not good.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I agree we should have given Volek a shot, McNair really ran this team.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's right. I forgot about Billy's b!#$%* little mouth. advantage Schaub. That's why, i.m.o. Volek was dealt. I rank both Schaub and Volek above Collins right now. I saw enough of our grizzled vet backup quarterback last year. I am under no illusions about him any longer.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm still under illusions about Collins... I give him a pass for the mess last year - I don't see how any QB could have come in with at the very last minute and succeeded. I hope we never see him this year, but I don't mind having him as a backup. Still would rather Volek and his mouth, but that's another story.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I agree Collins coming in late only made things worse.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kerrycollins is a growed up boy and he knew what he was doing. Now I hope he retires with or without any dignity as I never want to see that loser in two tone blue again. I felt the same way about Dave Kreig at the end, just go away. No time for losers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar