Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mawae Sees Positive Future for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyrant539 Guest

I'm sorry guys that was just wrong...I can't believe Terry McCormick said that!!! I'm a big fan of Pacman, I hope he proves everyone wrong in 06.:sad2:
  2. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Say what you will about Pacman, but he was out there giving 100 percent while we were getting blown out and the rest of our defense was picking their nose.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,478
    I agree.

His attitude made me change my opinion of him plus he has avoided prisons so far this offseason.
  3. 2toneblue77 Guest

I also agree. He just needs to cut out the temper tantrums:yell: :yell: :yell:
    Pacman is a great player but is to much of a hot head right now, i really hope he is maturing this offseason...hes gonna be our biggest playmaker for years to come.
  4. Louisiana Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Kevin Mawae is a beast. He brings this club much needed leadership and he is not afraid to say what is on his mind. An outspoken leader!!!
  5. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    He was interviewed this morning on Sirius, but I had to get out of the car before it came on. Anyone here catch it?
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.