Mayock's Horrendous Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Oh I completely agree that we need DB help, and plenty of it! I would love if we came away with at least 3 DB's from this class, not only because of our need, but also because this class has so many good ones! Just at this point I don't think we HAVE to go DB at our top 1st round pick. Basically, the signing of Ryan and Cyp just gave us more freedom to move around in the draft and get more value and more picks.

A CB in the first round, Safety in the 3rd, and another CB later would be fantastic. Josh Jones, Buddha Baker, Eddie Jackson are all guys I'd love to snag in the 3rd.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Mayock called Adoree to the Titans

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Mayock can eat a bag of D's

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

After watching the ESPN draft at my friends, then watching/listening to the NFLN draft while I was in bed.

I'll give Mayock this, at least he owns up to when he is completely wrong. He will even then sometimes justify why the pick makes sense.

Mel Kiper on the other hand is such a ****ing goon. He gets butthurt when he is wrong and he pretty much has every teams needs backwards. How is this dude gonna say RB is a team need for the Titans? Come on man, someone get this ******* off my TV.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

C'mon man!

mel_kiper_raging_hair_helmet.jpg

6. TankTitan

TankTitan Guest

He basically got the entire AFC correct. Only thing different was our receiver at 5, but nobody really could figure out which 3 were in our sights.

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Wait, what?? I haven't paid attention to anything Kiper's said in years. Did he really think we should take McCaffrey or something? What was he saying?

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar