McBride is next man up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonoluluYogi, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I really like McBride. I hope he shows it on the field, but I feel like he can help this team.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. kstone

kstone Starter

I still think he will be inactive for the first couple of games.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The very reason to find out now if he is any good. Douglas is old and not so fast. McBride could really help.

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Would be good

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

WHY would anyone feel that way towards McBride?

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like McBride and I think he can be ST help and maybe catch a ball in a pinch, but he showed nothing returning the ball. It was like he had an invisible blindfold.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Mariani sucks. He's garbage. Any player could go out there and run dead straight and get 8 to 10 yards

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No, no they can't. In fact, they can fumble, field the ball for negative yards, and even a safety on the kickoff of the season opener.

Apparently you've only started watching the Titans this season. We've bigger problems than Mariani.

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I agree with this 100% he has been awful so far hopefully Mcbride can over take him.

10. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

It's a measure of Titans returning that this can be seen as progress over recent seasons. Mariani is only here for the year. Things will change for the next season. I'm just happy that every-time a kick goes up I don't have to crap my pants anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar