Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

McNair is Going to Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan62702, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. titanduck77 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    if not mcnair who else then?
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $619
    Normally I do, but I don't really care who is more deserving. Steve's been scroooed over in the past, like others, so it's just karma.

Good for him.
  3. Bobo Guest

I'm glad, 2 Titans in the PB. Doesn't mean much really, since it's hard to take the PB serious. But I guess this kinda makes up for not getting in the PB earlier years.
  4. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    yeaaaaaaaaa go steve!

i just bought a 2003 authentic mcnair pro bowl jersey which is signed by him too off ebay....and ahhhh i remember going to the game too by in 2003, you cant beat going to hawaii for 2 weeks and seeing the game in person!

this week has been great lol
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I don't know that anyone else is more deserving. It's not like they're saying he was the AFC's best QB. This unofficially makes him the AFC's 6th best QB. That seems reasonable...

I don't watch the Pro Bowl, but now I'll tivo it and watch the plays he's in on.
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    i heard that Steve was replacing Jake
  6. Mex#1TitanFan Guest

I am feeling good about Steve, I think he deserve it and he is going to Hawaii, way to go Steve, enjoy it...
  7. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    Hm, I'm happy to know Steve's in, it makes up for the years he didn't make it when he was more deserving...
    Of course, his stats don't suggest a great deal, but from a standpoint of managing a QB rating over 80 with the problems Tennessee's offence had, that's not bad in itself.

Meh, not like I should have to justify this. Point is, he's in, and I'm glad I'll get to see him in one more game this season. That McNair to Chad Johnson pass last time was absolute gold. Give us another, Steve!!
  8. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    it just gives Bus more bullets at the negotiating table

ouch
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Has any body thought of the intangible benefit of this going into next season with a new understudy? Steve McNair 2-time Pro Bowl quarterback...

He won't be in a funk over the summer at least.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.