McNair to be Traded to Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 In"Vince"Able

Amen to that brother
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Nov 12th could be anti-climatic if Mac is on IR.
  3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

time to purchase my VY jersey...
  4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

and good lord that game on Nov. 12th against b-more will be huge with a lot of excitement....
  5. bperiod

bperiod Guest

I really was hoping a miracle would happen and Steve would stay to help mentor Vince. All I can say is THANK YOU and I'm sorry to that man. I know it's a business, but I can't rememeber a star player, face of a franchise ever being treated like Steve was treated at the end. It's been embarrassing, and made us look bad as an organization. I wish him nothing but the best, and as much as I have hated the Ravens in the past...I will be following the "Balitmore Diet Titans" this year...(when I'm not watching the real deal Titans of course!)
  6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Quote from extremeravens message boards:

"Looks like Ozzie is getting bent over and ridden hard."

Not everyone in Ravens land is happy that Newsome caved in and made the trade.
  7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

s

I am dad gum sad to see him go to the titans northeast......but the time had come.....youth needs to be served.....and volek will get his chance (no matter how short a time it is) to show he can do it in the big show before handing off the reigns to what I hope will be the next "young" mcnair...I will truly miss you steve. You made country boys proud everywhere.
  8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

maybe becuase of the chunk of money they shelled out to mac...
  9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Sad to see Steve go, but he and his agent went for the money and I can't blame them. I don't know why so many are against getting Collins. I think he is the best FA Vet out there and will be cheap and we have to get a vet back up.
  10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

the only problem i see with volek is that he is better suited for a vertical, downfield passing offense, but norm chow doesn't exactly open it up, so that'll be an interesting thing to watch/look at during TC and preseason...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.