Mel Kiper Jr latest mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Titans picks:

Rd 1 (19) : Ted Ginn Jr (Ohio State - WR)
    Rd 2 (50) : Kenny Irons (Auburn - RB)
    Rd 3 (80) : Brian Robison (Texas - DE)
    Rd 4 (115): David Patterson (Ohio State - DT)
    Rd 4 (128): Brandon McDonald (Memphis - CB)

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I like it but is Robinson any good? Patterson would be sweet...

I kno Irons would be nice for us. And you all know how I feel about Ginn

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We should go DE in the second round then if we want a running back Pittman should be there.

Irons is awesome tho

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

IMO the Titans won't go with a WR in the 1st round...DE is the 1st round choice

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I don't like that mock at all. We don't address anything on defense until the third round, and coming off of a season with the worst defense in the league and then losing our top playmaker to a suspension, I think we need to invest our first picks on defense.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I am not particularly keen on this mock either. I would prefer we address the Run D early and often and I think Patterson is too similar to Long to make a difference.

However, I wouldn't be shocked if the draft panned out something like this. The titans have shown an inclination in the last two years to take serious playmakers with their early picks and system guys with the rest. If they see Ginn and Irons as playmakers in the NFL then, I wouldn't be surprised if the titans used the first 2 picks on offensive skill positions.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Irons is good. But hes no Lynch or Peterson.

Not being a homer but Pittman is better then Irons..

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Brandon mcdonald?

Is that a joke? Not bain, scott, arline?

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Kiper should be fired, he does nothing all year, then draft time, he makes predictions that never turn out right.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

McDonald...smooth athlete with good hips that runs a 4.61 40 and doesn't support the run well?

Why bother?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar