Miami giving Indy some competition for Andrew Luck..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Win big games

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Peyton is 1 of a kind. Luck will never be on his level.

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

everyone has to start off somewhere

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're right, Peyton is a one of a kind, which is why the Colts are in the Luck sweepstakes to begin with. Luck has a better chance of being the next Aaron Rodgers because of his feet.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

As a miami fan I want luck but I don't think they will get him.

Why?Miami is just better then most of the bad teams I think they will get the 4th or 5th pick.Pats.Texans,@tcle @tJets @tsan diego that's a pretty hard shedule specially with Chad henne and Matt Moore as the Qb's

Colts first pick
    KC
    Rams
    Jags or dolphins
    Miami or the Jags 5th pick

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Haven't Miami fans figured out how to put together a message board yet?
    Go there.

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I just want to "it sucks" anything you say on here.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

When you're defense is at a high school level and your offensive line can't block anything, it's kind of hard for RG3 to beat the good teams especially when hes throwing for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns and sitll losing by 20 points.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

A) How are you going to accuss me of liking a ESPN hyped college QB and then say make a case for a different ESPN hyped QB?

B) Andrew Luck has put up almost the exact same numbers in a pro style offense as opposed to the spread system that the Bears run. (a system that is infamous for over inflating a QB's statistics btw) This happens every year where arm chair GM's fall in love with athletic, spread offense quarterback flavor of the month.

Don't get me wrong Griffin is a good prospect but try and find one negative about Lucks game.

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

You want to suck me everywhere????..........I don't understand me no english se~or.

And creeps the dolphin's forums are boring everyone agrees with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar