Miami releases Culpepper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd be ok with him as a backup, but I'd bet he's going to want better than backup money, which I'm not willing to give him.

Good opportunity for the falcons, they should make a move soon.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If I was the Ravens I'd look at signing him. They don't need him to play this year and this really could be Mac's last year. I don't see anyone giving him big money.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

falcons wont make a move on daunte, they just went out and signed Joey Harrington, Harrington is underrated, if you can pass for 4000 yards on the Lions, he better be able to get at least 3000 with the Falcons.....

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Harrington never passed for 4000 yards with the lions, that was Kitna. Harrington has only had one year where he had 3000 yards... barely.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

And those yards don't mean chit when you are playing from behind against dime and prevent packages.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

your right....

but still, i dont think Vick will miss any games this season, hes going to post bail, then he will have a hearing, which wont happen til long after this next season....

i strongly believe michael vick will be the falcons starter in 07....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar