Michael Vick - A Big What If???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Something about that "sentence" makes me want to b!tch-slap CJ into remedial English.
  2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I honestly think Vince speaks alot more clearer than CJ.
  3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Tennessee is a respectable, small-market team... The thing is, taking Vick would draw the ire of dog-lovers all across the country... It'd just be a PR nightmare, I reckon.

If we were talking about a seriously talented player, that'd be one thing. But we're talking about a player who's been out of the game for two years, and was a one-dimensional inaccurate passer before this. I just don't think Vick is worth the negative press.
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

72 TDs, 51 INTs vs. 22 TDs, 32 INTs? Hell yes.

Who's our QB of the future? Vince? No. Patrick Ramsey? No. Vick? Best option we've got.
  5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

It's actually 71 TDs and 52 INTs... Are you stat fixing, dude? ;) :ha:
  6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

How is Vick the best option we have when there's better options in free agency next year?
  7. RavensShallBurn

Because he's better than our QBs with the exception of KC, and he will come for cheaper than others.

I doubt there are many QBs better than Vick that we'll have a shot at getting. It's the Titans... we aren't going to make some huge free agency move on a QB. Vick would be cheap and we could just say so long to VY with no worries.

Haha... I guess I got a little dyslexic there. Still... hell yes.
  8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Vick to Buffalo? They need all the help they can get to keep from going to LA.
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You're assuming way too much. As a passer Vick just isn't very good, the numbers speak for themselves. Having not played in 2 years you have no idea what your going to get. When you add those together in all likelihood Vick is going to be a worse QB than before he left.
  10. RavensShallBurn

I definitely am assuming many things. I just think it's worth a shot. I know it won't happen. All I'm saying is that I'd definitely rather have him than VY. And, if the options aren't great when the 2010 FA comes around, we will wish we had him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.