Michigan loses to App State!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...earned-from-the-2011-NFL-draft?urn=nfl-wp1684

"Appalachian State is still beating Michigan.

On September 1, 2007, Appalachian State shocked the Michigan Wolverines (and the rest of the world) by beating them, 34-32. On April 30, 2011, Appalachian State (Daniel Kilgore(notes), Mark Legree(notes), D.J. Smith(notes)) shocked the Wolverines again (Jonas Mouton(notes), Steve Schilling(notes)) by beating them, 3-2, in draft picks. Some teams just have other teams' numbers."

bwahahahahahaahhaha!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lol lol lol!!!

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I blame Rich Rodriguez.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I blame who would want to live in Michigan for 3 to 4 years.

Seriously half the state looks like a war zone. Ann Arbor is nice.... but the rest of the state? No thx.

Plus its cold... and you end up playing in the Big-10... 11 whatever it is.

SEC = better pay ;) , better fans, best coaches, warmer climate, prettier girls and draft domination.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

^ thank you lmao

Cam is a DA

7. Deuce Wayne

Draft domination? They have 1 more team than most conferences and average .5 more players drafted a year...

And you usually never hear from their "stars" once they play in the NFL. The ACC has a better talent pool... sorry.

And I wouldn't diss the state of MI so much when most SEC schools are surrounded by trailer-parks.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Big Ten is in the middle of the "Rust Belt"

Michigan is the only state recording a population loss year after year. It sucks so bad people are actually packing their stuff and leaving. Ouch.

I'd say the mid west has its fair share of trailer parks. In fact I believe Pennsylvania has more mobile homes than any other state.

There are trailers everywhere.

9. Deuce Wayne

True. But most of that you're speaking on is the Detroit area. That's what happens when the Car Capitol of the World completely shuts down.

Can't imagine how many jobs were lost there alone.

I don't want to return by any means, but I also think TN is a pretty crappy place to be stuck in as well.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Boo Tennessee is home and God's country. Try Alabama!

Michigan looks nice next to Alabama. I swear it is still 1960 something here half the time.

I've seen trailer parks here with two story mobile homes.

Trailers with stairs are a reality in Alabama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar