Middleman

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Slackmaster, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I have been slacking. This is probably the only forum on which I post that does not have a MiddleThread.

[youtube]edQMssz9VHU[/youtube]

[youtube]hNHIZt2jXj8[/youtube]

Possibly the best show on television.

There is still time for you slackers to cath the final four episodes of the first season airing at 9 PM Central on ABC-Family.

2. I watched the first few eps and it was OK, but not THAT great...

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Bah!

The Kevin Sorbo's return as a cryogenicly suspended Middleman from 1969 that paid homage to Bond films, The Protectors, and the Austin Powers movies?

The haunted sorority with the numerous Ghostbuster pop culture references.
    The Back to the Future riffs it the Manticoid episode.

All classic television.

Years from now, people will wonder why this show got canceled, and why it didn't find an audience.

It is like the old Police Squad television series, a little too far ahead of the general TV audience, but might find life in theatrical releases years down the road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar